ALL THINGS CROWN
STAINLESS STEEL CROWNS: 10 MINUTES FROM START TO FINISH
This portion of the course will help general dentists and assistants become more confident in the use of stainless steel crowns. Stainless steel crowns have been used successfully for many years. Research confirms that stainless steel crowns last longer than multi-surface restorative materials. Based on the fact that children have a limited attention span in the dental environment, the dentists and their staff must work quickly.
Dental professionals will receive an in-depth seminar designed to:
- Determine how to diagnose and develop a treatment plan for posterior teeth
- Teach participants how to prepare, size and place a stainless steel crown in a short amount of time where the following exists:
- Extensive decay
- Moderate decay on multiple surfaces
- Enamel anomalies
- Fracture due to trauma
- Pulpotomized teeth
- Abutments for space maintainers
COSMETIC RESTORATION FOR PRIMARY ANTERIOR TEETH
Children present to dental offices with early childhood caries (ECC). Often the anterior teeth are the first to be affected. The dentist is faced with restoring the structures with metal restorative materials or extraction. This course is presented to offer alternatives that are evidence-based and cosmetic. Participants will be able to offer their patients an array of cosmetic restorative options as soon as they return to their office.
- Review treatment options for primary anterior and posterior teeth.
- Discuss treatment planning and case selection for proper procedure choice.
- Provide step-by-step procedure for a full cosmetic restorative coverage on primary anterior and posterior teeth.