BABY BOTTLES, SIPPY CUPS & TOOTH DECAY
Parents and pediatricians look for the dental staff to have answers. This class answers some of parents commonly asked questions. This presentation can also be adapted for general population audiences, such as parent groups.
Key questions answered include:
- At what age should I take my baby to the dentist?
- When should I start brushing my child’s teeth?
- Is it okay for my baby to sleep with a bottle?
- How long can my baby use a sippy cup?
- What time of day should I brush my child’s teeth?
- What kind of toothpaste should I use for my child?
- If my child’s gums bleed, am I brushing too hard?
- Is my baby too young to get a filling?
- Does breast milk cause tooth decay?